Requirements: • Diploma or Bachelor degree preferably with a focus on in Management/Business studies/Economics or equivalent majors
• Minimum has experience for 4- 5 years
• Advanced and above in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English, Fluent in local dialect (plus point)
• Management consulting experience preferred, commercial and marketing experience in related firms (e.g. FMCG, transport, logistics, technology)
• Entrepreneurial & resourceful – Able to put on different hats; Goal is to achieve City targets with a “can-do” attitude
• Able to bridge, connect and maintain relationship with local partners and regulators
• Able to make key business decisions or provide solid recommendations based on data & analytical thinking
• Strong leadership skills to mentor and grow the team
• Strong knowledge of the local market (Strong network within the taxi/transportation industry is preferred)
• Flexibility and willingness to travel
Responsibilities: • The City Coordinator will be the key person to lead the local city team in daily ops, partner acquisition / retention, local marketing activities and local city budget.
• S/he will build market position by establishing, developing and maintaining close business relationship with key partners in the city, and at the same time aligning the plans to the Country team in Jakarta.
• She/he will be the expert that knows the in and out of the city and be Grab’s representative in the local community.
GrabTaxi is an automated smartphone based booking and dispatch platform for the taxi industry in the Indonesia. We aim to introduce simple cost effective mobile-based technology to both the taxi company and passenger sides of the distribution chain. We believe our solution will also bring significant improvements to Indonesia’s national productivity through improved taxi allocations and thus public transportation efficiencies