Requirements: 1. Bachelor degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Research, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration
2. Deep knowledge in MS Excel
3. 4-5 years experience in a consumer research, consulting, marketing strategy or related role
4. Experience conducting market research will be a plus point. Advanced knowledge of market research field and techniques
5. Strong problem definition and solution skills, combined with an intellectual curiosity and love of learning
6. Strong consultative and project management skills
7. Proven data gathering and analytical skills - experience analyzing secondary data sources from companies like AC Nielsen
Responsibilities: 1. Task includes extracting customers’ data from various databases, create and test hypotheses, e.g. consumer behavior; Uncover insights with business value and present findings as well as propose business (marketing) action plans; Develop and implement methodologies to quantify effectiveness of action plans.
2. Be responsible for driving acute understanding of our consumers (the passengers) as well as the drivers across all the countries that we operate in
3. Monitor and report all marketing effectiveness and brand tracking, pairing with the analytics reporting that comes from the performance marketing and data teams
4. Make quarterly recommendations to heads of marketing on long-term and quarterly marketing strategy planning. Drive planning sessions with country marketing teams.
5. Initiate and scale innovative qualitative and analytical research techniques focusing on segmentation, attitude and usage studies, pricing, brand tracking and marketing effectiveness.
6. Manage research agency vendors in countries and be responsible for keeping the company’s marketing research budget in check.
7. Partner with key country teams to drive insight for business areas with larger challenges, helping them find the keys to their growth.
8. Design questionnaires and discussion guides, interpret data, write reports and communicate actionable recommendations across all levels of the organisation.
9. To monitor campaigns against KPI’s, be fully aware of trends and analytics, success and risks in order to increase sales
10. Ensure adherence to operating budget of Country Marketing
11. Develop talent within the team by providing consistent direction and support to achieve stretch targets and take leadership positions
12. Manage the team on a daily basis including resolving issues and maintaining high motivation levels within the team
13. Complete accurate, objective and fact-based performance appraisals for all direct reports on time
GrabTaxi is an automated smartphone based booking and dispatch platform for the taxi industry in the Indonesia. We aim to introduce simple cost effective mobile-based technology to both the taxi company and passenger sides of the distribution chain. We believe our solution will also bring significant improvements to Indonesia’s national productivity through improved taxi allocations and thus public transportation efficiencies