PT Cargill Indonesia (Cocoa & Chocolate - BU)
Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor
- Bachelors degree in Electrical & Electronics or above
- A minimum of 5 years experience in electrical / instrumentation / automaton maintenance.
- Have strong leadership skill. Strong electrical knowledge and aptitude.
- Ability to develop and manage good working relationships with internal departments (production, sales, logistics, accounting), contractors, suppliers, inspectors and customers
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional teams
- Ability to take off-hour calls and rotate on call accountability with facility staff as needed.
- Ability to apply Cargill's policies and procedures in the areas of HSE and food safety
- Experience in using computerized maintenance programs, digital logic, ladder diagram.
- Experience in DCS, PLC programming. Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Project)
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems using formal techniques to evaluate systems, equipment, and failures
- Excellent written and oral communications skills including the ability to present information in a formal group format
- Demonstrated ability to organize and implement projects which improve the operational effectiveness of a processing facility
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees
- Lead, Supervise and coordinates activities of electricians engaged in setting up, installing, repairing, and maintaining machine equipment
- Directs electricians engaged in repairing and maintaining parts of equipment and machines, as well as Repair instrument and control system in case of breakdown.
- Assists electricians in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment based on observation and application of knowledge from both experience and professional education
- Develop electrical preventive maintenance program in collaboration with Maintenance Planner.
- Accountable for planning and timely execution of routine electrical/instrumentation/automation system maintenance and also for unforeseen repairs
- Responsible for using maintenance and reliability principles to improve the equipment reliability, product quality and productivity within the plant maintenance budget
- Responsible for a safe execution of works. Enforce the safety, food safety, equipment safety, fire protection, security rules and takes all necessary actions to maintain a safe, food safe, secured environment
- Ensure that the maintenance procedure updated and effectively trained to the technicians.
- Support and encourage clear and open communication between team members and related stakeholders
- Ensure that calibration measuring instruments are properly performed.
- Back-up and update organization of factory data (instrumentation, frequency converters, PLC and plant/process-automation).
- Provide technical advice to operators handling machines and electrical appliances
- Collaborate with HRD for developing electrical team development programs
|Lokasi||Gresik, Gresik, Jawa Timur|
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and 150 years of experience. We have 149,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. For more information, visit Cargill.com and our News Center.