Cargill Indonesia PT
Senior Project Engineer (Coordinator)
- Bachelor degree in Electrical & Electronics or Mechanical or related field Minimal 5 Years in the same field
- Strong project management knowledge and aptitude
- Ability to develop and manage good working relationships with internal departments (production, sales, logistics, accounting), contractors, suppliers, inspectors and customers
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional teams
- Ability to take off-hour calls and rotate on call accountability with facility staff as needed
- Ability to apply Cargill's policies and procedures in the areas of HSE and food safety
- Demonstrated ability to use technical problems using formal techniques to evaluate systems, equipment, and failures
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Project)
- Excellent written and oral communications skills including the ability to present information in a formal group format
- Demonstrated ability to organize and implement projects which improve the operational effectiveness of a processing facility
- Fluent in English both oral or written
- Prepare Capital Investment Proposal including system and equipment description, scope of work, objective and financial analysis.
- Coordinate with other field engineer to prepare P&ID and Process Flow Diagram
- Prepare required equipment and spare part project list (BOQ).
- Coordinate with other engineering team to transforming P&ID to manufacturing drawing.
- Coordinate with procurement officer to prepare cost estimates and establishes contact with existing and new supplier.
- Prepare required document for prequalification and bidding process.
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
- During construction period participate actively to the erection of the plant equipment.
- Play an active role during the start-up of the project.
- Responsible for a safe execution of works. Enforce the safety, food safety, equipment safety, fire protection, security rules and takes all necessary actions to maintain a safe, food safe, secured environment
- Participating in project meetings and resolving Client/engineering and management project issues.
- Budget monitoring and trend tracking.
|Lokasi||Gresik, Gresik, Jawa Timur|
|Perusahaan||Cargill Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and 150 years of experience. We have 149,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. For more information, visit Cargill.com and our News Center.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Cargill Indonesia PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Accounting / Finance
- 22 Februari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Mengembangkan skill, Work-life balance yang seimbang, Kantor yang bersih dan nyaman, orang nya ramah
- Gaji standar, jenjang karir kurang jelas, Kerja keras, lembur tidak digaji