1. BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
2. Proven working experience in software development, with one published (or more) iOS apps in the app store
3. Working experience in Android development
4. Experience working with Android frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
5. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
6. Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologiesResponsibilities:
1. Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
3. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
4. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
5. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Tutup pada | 01/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Tebet Raya No.38B, Jakarta Selatan, DKI Jakarta