PT Pondok Indah Padang Golf Tbk
- Diploma Degree/ S1 related degree
- Presentable, hands on personality, energetic, initiative & team player.
- Has good interpersonal skills & service oriented.
- Minimal 2-3 years experience as Department Head in medium scale operations or Asst. Department Head in large operations.
- Strong leadership and think "without a box" i.e. creativity sans frontier
- Result and quality driven individual
- Have an eye for details
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest Service Excellence standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns - Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
- Establish targets, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
|Perusahaan||PT Pondok Indah Padang Golf Tbk lihat lowongan|
Perusahaan yang bergerak di bidang olah raga golf beserta fasilitas penunjang sport leisure / hospitality lainnya yaitu driving range, restaurant, wedding hall & conference lounges, berada di lokasi strategis di tengah kota Pondok Indah.