- Male / Female
- Maximal 35 years old
- Minimal D3 / S1 from Reputable University
- Major in Economic / Management / Industrial Engineering / Business or related discipline
- Minimum 1-3 years of working experience in Sourcing. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply with a pre-requisite of having proven 2+ years organizational experience.
- Good knowledge on sourcing process with experience in indirect material buy [Professional Service, HR, IT, Marketing Communication, Media Buying], will be preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and communication skills.
- Resourceful and has good network with suppliers.
For information please send CV to:
Phone : (021) 29036410 Ext. 418
Fax: (021) 29036412
Attn: Ms. Dessy (HRD Recruitment)Responsibilities:
- Responsible & accountable for working with respective Sourcing Manager and Category Management Leader for indirect sourcing activities in the country ensuring safety, quality of service and continuity of supply at a competitive costs, in a most effective and efficient way as well as in compliance with local and international regulations.
- Sets high standards for ethics, professionalism & internal controls compliance.
- Support country procurement in the category of Professional Service, HR, IT, Marketing Communication, Media Buying.
- Source, evaluate and select suppliers in terms of quality, service, cost, lead time and capability [total cost of ownership]. Ensure competitive pricing versus industry trends and market place dynamics.
- Accountable for compliance with sourcing policies, strategies and business objectives.
- Resolve day to day operational issues with regards to quality, service and supply issues with suppliers.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement through Supplier Relationship Management.
- Continuous drive of process simplification and improvement within sourcing.
- Prepare periodic reports including monitoring of metrics for management review.
- Manage and drive effective relationships with internal clients & suppliers.
- Support other buying activities as directed by management.
- Good knowledge on sourcing's buy/pay channel and best practices that enable effective buy & supply chain excellence.