- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma
- At least 1 - 3 years experience preferably in food industry
- Required skill(s): SAP, GMP, HACCP, and Hygiene
- Candidate must posses certification for forklift operator.
- Candidate must posses a good leadership skill.
- Candidate must be willing to be placed in Karawang
- Inform workers of management conditions of work, rules and regulations guiding the establishment to ensure that they adhere to company policies, and take disciplinary measures against workers who are found wanting.
- Make available all work related records such as attendance and efficiency score to management for the purpose of payment and other rewards.
- Give workers detailed feedback on their level of performance most especially when they are not performing up to company expectations, in order for them to sit up and do better.
- Make a draft of shifts for workers and ensure that they follow it diligently to avoid commotion and agitations between workers over non compliance by some members.
- Constantly inspect all work equipment to identify shortages and damages, and relate findings to management for quick resolution to enable smooth flow of operations.
- Place order for new equipments as directed by management, and inspect them upon delivery to ensure that they are of good quality and in the right quantity.
- Step in to resolve conflicts that may arise between workers on site, and exhibit good sense of judgment to ensure that parties involved are treated fairly without bias.
- Keep accurate records of workers performance and ensure that all payments are fully made as at when due without shortage and victimization.
- Work as the middleman between management and workers to facilitate good communication and airing of complaints from both parties, and see to it that all issues are sorted out.
- Check all outgoing stocks to ensure that they are in good condition and make sure that all documents are accurately signed for proper documentation.
- Ensure that stock inventory is carried out in a timely manner and that it is in line with the stock balance to avoid mix up.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
DGS adalah perusahaan yang bergerak di bidang HR Services di Indonesia dan merupakan pilihan yang tepat sebagai Mitra Usaha klien yang telah memiliki reputasi dan pengalaman yang cukup dalam mengelola ribuan tenaga kerja di berbagai daerah diseluruh IndonesiaDGS membantu pencari kerja dalam mengembangkan karirnya di berbagai posisi dan bidang usaha yang berkembang saat ini.