- Age maximum 35 years old
- Graduate Bachelor Degree, preferably majoring in business/management/secretarial/ administration
- At least 3 years of experience of working as personal assistant, preferably for director
- Excellent oral and written communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint,Word, Excel)
- Adaptable and flexible. Need to be available to handle enquiries quickly outside of working hours
- Strong organization & time management skills
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to the CEO, e.g coordinating all business. functions, carrying out background research, producing documents (briefing papers, reports and presentations), etc.
- Work independently and within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects.
- Assist the CEO by providing high quality inputs into a range of office activities.
- Maintain office legal documentations, including permits issued by local government, and trademark registration.
- General affair and secretarial duties, e.g correspondences, proofreading copy for spelling, or grammar and making appropriate changes, filling, meeting appointment, business travel arrangement, business visa arrangement, hotel reservation, etc.
- Exposure to high profile people and personal matter will require the utmost in confidentiality and discretion
Tutup pada 09/November/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jalan Daan Mogot Raya no 121, Blok D-E Grogol, Jakarta Barat