- Work with product team to understand requirements, design comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Execute the plans to throughly test all software releases under your charge, which can include client and server side products, API platform and server infrastructure.
- Create automated tests for the test cases, manually test software for which automation is not available yet.
- Report and track defects, prepare test plan report, sign off on releases.
- Help define, implement and drive adoption of QA best practices and processes. Proactively help improve processes.
- Support other test areas including performance, load, security.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related major.
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience in automated and manual testing in web and mobile apps.
- Deep understanding of software QA, including best practices, proceses and all kinds of testing.
- Highly skilled in automated test tools (like Cucumber, Selenium, Appium) for web, mobile and server-side software.
- Extensive hands-on experience with programming in any modern language.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Data storage: MariaDB, ElasticSearch
- Data access, messaging: Hibernate, Hazelcast, Kafka
- Server core: Java on Play, microservices, AKKA
- Frontend: HTML5/AngularJS web apps, native Android apps
- Infrastructure and deployment: AWS, Docker, Ansible
Visit our recruitment portal at www.ninjavan.recruiterbox.com to submit your application.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Tutup pada 23/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Ciputat Raya BB No. 2, Pondok Pinang, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia