- You will lead and manage the QA team at Ninja Van and be responsible for the quality of all software releases. Your team will define the test strategy, develop processes and tools, and thoroughly test Ninja Van software which includes client and server side products, API platform and server infrastructure.
- Significantly increase our test automation coverage, work with developers to integrate automated testing into the CI process.
- Work with product team to understand requirements to create comprehensive test plans and execute them.
- Drive the adoption of QA best practices through the whole team.
- Support other test areas including performance, load, security.
- Help set and fulfill the QA staffing plan, including sourcing, screening and interviewing.
- Be very hands-on in manual and automated testing. This is especially true in the beginning as you build up your team.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in automated and manual testing in web and mobile apps.
- At least 2 years as engineering manager or senior engineering team lead; proven track record of successfully leading teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert understanding of software QA, including best practices, processes and various levels of testing.
- Highly skilled in automated test tools for web, mobile and server-side software.
- Strong experience in configuration and release management.
- Data storage: MariaDB, ElasticSearch
- Data access, messaging: Hibernate, Hazelcast, Kafka
- Server core: Java on Play, microservices, AKKA
- Frontend: HTML5/AngularJS web apps, native Android apps
- Infrastructure and deployment: AWS, Docker, Ansible
Visit our recruitment portal at www.ninjavan.recruiterbox.com to submit your application.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.