- Preferably educated to degree level or holds a professional qualification
- Has achieved proficiency in Project Manager or similar
- Experience in retail, insurance, supply chain, technology and/or customer management.
- Preferably APM Practitioner qualified or Prince2 qualified
- MSP (or equivalent) qualification desirable
- Experience of working within an insurance, retail or telecoms environment
- Ability to show strong leadership to areas / functions
- Strong networking capability and influence.
Position Description: Business Analyst / Project Manager
Primary Report To: Group COO
Function: Strategic Change Function
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Travel across Asia as required
Hours of work: Mon - Fri, 9 AM - 6 PM. With flexibility on both sides as and when required.
Purpose of the role:
Due to project expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen in our internal change function. We currently require a Business Analyst/Project Manager to support the delivery of strategic projects. The successful candidate will ensure successful delivery of the change agenda through the definition, design and delivery of a change project, within a wider programme or portfolio of change, to realise the strategic objectives of AmTrust Mobile Solutions Malaysia, Indonesia, India and Philippines; working in partnership with the business, finance and IT, and wider Group functions and acting as the custodian of all change across the Asia business.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of change projects to realise the key capability requirements of the future operating model, with a 1 to 3 year delivery horizon.
- Work in collaboration with project sponsors and other stakeholders within the business to ensure shared ownership for the delivery of project outcomes and benefits
- Lead complex cross-functional change into the organisation through the application of ‘best in class’ business analysis and change management
- Own senior project stakeholder relationships and engage the business more broadly with project communications
- Develop high performing project teams, with good knowledge management, who work in collaboration with the business
- Support an effective governance framework to ensure the appropriate level of oversight and control is in place across their projects
- Lead the definition and realisation of detailed business requirements through collaboration with the business, IT and other 3rd parties and support the delivery of those requirements
- Lead detailed business analysis with IT and business stakeholders which might include investigation into processes, systems, data flows, error codes, reporting, solution definition and design, change management and communications
- Support the user acceptance testing (UAT) process to ensure the developed solution is fit for purpose, and ensure successful handover of IT developments into UAT
- Act as a brand ambassador for Business Change and play an active role in positively shaping how business change capabilities are perceived by the wider business
Will be responsible for Matrix Management on projects, managing virtual business managers, IT and 3rd party vendors.
Responsible for the management of budget on all projects managed.
- Project Planning and Organising
- Programme management
- Business Analysis, requirements capture and process mapping
- IT literate
- Stakeholder Management & Communication.
- Strategic perspective
- Tools – keep abreast of the Project Management tools and techniques being used across the Retail and Telecoms industries.
Tutup pada 25/November/2016