- • 5 years of experience in handling Server Technologies
- • Overseas based in Taiwan
- • Bilingual in English and Chinese language - for communication
We are currently looking for System Engineer, with fundamental knowledge and concept in System support, the candidate will handle configuration and support on any system related issues; as well as network administration.
- Perform maintenance on server, SANs Storage, Virtualization platform
- Troubleshooting of incidents
- To support system changes and implementations when required
- Candidate should be competent in troubleshooting and resolve System Administration issues.
- Carry out periodic Preventive Maintenance (PM) and OS/Anti-Virus/license patches and data back-ups.
- Perform system hardening, to assess system vulnerability.
- Update and baseline configuration documents, submit monthly reports
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology
- Possess 5 years of experience in handling Server Technologies (Windows/Linux, Clustering, Server, Virtualizations, SAN Storage, Backup)
- Certification in MCSE, RHCE, ITIL, VMware or Hyper-V
- Good understanding of networking concept such as VLANs, Routing, Firewall, VPN, Load Balancer
- A team player and capable to work in an evolving environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Meticulous and have eyes for details
- Excellent communications, presentations and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Familiar with shell scripting
- Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios, Cacti, PRTG, etc
- Prepared to perform 24/7 support, when activated via phone/email, occasional shift work during exercise support
- Bilingual in English and Chinese language - to communicate with Taiwan counterparts
- This position will be permanently based in Taiwan
Interested candidates, kindly click APPLY NOW with detailed resumes in English indicating availability, current and expected salary. All profiles will be handled with strictest confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.