- • 5 years of experience in handling Server Technologies
- • Overseas based in Taiwan
- • Bilingual in English and Chinese language - for communication
- Perform maintenance on server, SANs Storage, Virtualization platform
- Troubleshooting of incidents
- To support system changes and implementations when required
- Candidate should be competent in troubleshooting and resolve System Administration issues.
- Carry out periodic Preventive Maintenance (PM) and OS/Anti-Virus/license patches and data back-ups.
- Perform system hardening, to assess system vulnerability.
- Update and baseline configuration documents, submit monthly reports
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology
- Possess 5 years of experience in handling Server Technologies (Windows/Linux, Clustering, Server, Virtualizations, SAN Storage, Backup)
- Certification in MCSE, RHCE, ITIL, VMware or Hyper-V
- Good understanding of networking concept such as VLANs, Routing, Firewall, VPN, Load Balancer
- A team player and capable to work in an evolving environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Meticulous and have eyes for details
- Excellent communications, presentations and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Familiar with shell scripting
- Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios, Cacti, PRTG, etc
- Prepared to perform 24/7 support, when activated via phone/email, occasional shift work during exercise support
- Bilingual in English and Chinese language - to communicate with Taiwan counterparts
- This position will be permanently based in Taiwan