We are seeking for a highly motivated and experienced Executive Housekeeper to manage the housekeeping team and assist in maintaining and continually improving the standard of our hotel.
Duties and Responsibilties:
- Supervise Housekeeping Team and responsible for the day to day operations of the department.
- Maintains selection, staffing, training, supervision, grooming and conducts standards of team members.
- Responsible for planning, organization and supervision of the cleaning and maintenance work throughout the Hotel. Specific responsibilities include guest rooms, public areas, back of the house areas, linen and uniforms.
- Reviews and re-evaluates all Housekeeping equipment supplies periodically and makes recommendations on purchases.
- Prepares annual recommendations for capital improvements for management’s approval.
- Ensures that all security policies and procedures are observed in the department.
- Initiates and maintains effective communication between the Housekeeping Department and other operating departments.
- Candidate must be willing to relocate and work in Dili, Timor Leste
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Should have a keen eye for details
- Ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights, and weekends
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid scheduling experience
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action
- Ability to create an enjoyable work environment including mentoring, multi-tasking, strong motivational skills
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers and staff, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact, and diplomacy
- Should have a thorough understanding of Work Health Safety compliance
- Required language(s): English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Please note that only candidates who met the required languages will be considered.