PT Neo Insan International
- Senior Autocad Operator
- Project Experience on Site
- Dimension Detail
- Speed Requirement, CAD coordination with other CAD Operator
- Teamwork & Presentation CAD Drawing
- Minimum 3 years experiences
- Demonstrated general knowledge of building materials, detailing, construction
- technique related engineering principles and building code.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post
- Graduate Degree, Architecture, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Sketch up, 3D Studio Max, AutoCad and basic hand sketching
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia - FLUENT in ENGLISH
- Applicants must be willing to be interviewed and work in Bali, Indonesia
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specialising in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- ACCOUNTABLE & Full-Time position(s) available.
Studio Responsibility :
- Operate computer-aided drafting (CAD) equipment or conventional drafting station to produce designs, working drawings, charts, forms and records.
- Analyze building codes, by-laws, space and site requirements, and other technical documents and reports to determine their effect on architectural
- Coordinate structural, electrical and mechanical designs and determine a method of presentation to graphically represent building plans.
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structures, based on preliminary concepts, sketches, engineering calculations, specification sheets and other data.
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings using computer-assisted drafting (CAD) equipment and software.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs, visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary.
- Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technicians, and technologists on construction projects.
- Check dimensions of materials to be used and assign numbers to lists of
- Determine procedures and instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials.
- Analyze technical implications of architect's design concept, calculating weights, volumes, and stress factors.
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance withdesign specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect's
- Prepare cost estimates, contracts, bidding documents and technical reports for specific projects under an architect's supervision.
- Reproduce drawings on copy machines or trace copies of plans and drawings using transparent paper or cloth, ink, pencil, and standard drafting
- Prepare colored drawings of landscape and interior designs for presentation to client.
- Calculate heat loss and gain of buildings and structures to determine required equipment specifications, following standard procedures.
- Create freehand drawings and lettering to accompany drawings.
- Build landscape, architectural and display models.Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
Site Responsibility :
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction
- Acting as assistant technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives;
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site;
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations;
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per
- Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials and plant;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors;
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines;
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site;
- Preparing weekly deliverable as required;
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may
- Liaise with Consultants to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Make certain that Project needs are met as the project evolves
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all
- Report and escalate to STUDIO and DIRECTOR as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports either from Internal team or External team.
Mengimbangi era globalisasi, informasi, ilmu pengetahuan dan teknologi yang maju, dibutuhkan sumber daya manusia (human capital) yang berkualitas baik dalam hal integritas, kepribadian maupun pengembangan profesionalisme dan kompetensi yang sesuai dengan bidang kerjanya. Untuk hal itulah Power Character hadir guna mempersiapkan Sumber Daya Manusia yang maksimal dan produktif dalam hasil karyanya, melalui pelatihan, konsultasi, assessment, mentoring dan konseling. Power Character merupakan sebuah perusahaan konsultan dan training yang berfokus pada 'pembudayaan karakter unggul' di setiap bagian penting perusahaan, untuk menjaga kesuksesan bisnis dan bertahan lama.