- We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Designer with 4-6 years of Architecture & Project experience who excel in conceptualisation and the translation of ideas through to exceptional design outcomes, collaborate on preparation designs to meet clients program, quality guidelines.
- Demonstrated general knowledge of building materials, detailing, construction technique related engineering principles and building code.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post
- Graduate Degree, Architecture, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Sketch up, 3D Studio Max, AutoCad and basic hand sketching
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia - FLUENT in ENGLISH
- Applicants must be willing to be interviewed and work in Bali, Indonesia
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specialising in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
- ACCOUNTABLE & Full-Time position(s) available.
- Capable of clear and effective communication with clients and exhibits strong presentation skills, interactive working method. Prepare designs and technical drawings and solutions to complex architectural and interdisciplinary problems,develops, checks designs and details, provide routine site visit, participates on site meeting & email correspondences
- The successful applicant will be experienced in hospitality and restaurant, residential design and Resorts. Ability for quick thinking, clear communication of ideas verbally and through sketches / visualisation. Ability to multi-task and working towards multiple deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
Design Studio Responsibilities :
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Develop ideas keeping in mind client’s needs, building’s usage and environmental impact
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Design Management : Responsible for project design development, extensive knowledge of all aspect professional practice of multiple assigned projects working under minimum of supervision of a Project Director or Principal, Exceptional technical and Construction knowledge to solve technical constructions document challenge independently. Oversees the entire project team on medium to large sized projects or significant parts of a multi-component project or particularly complex assignment.
- Design Documentation : Thorough understanding of all project phases & project close out, stage of Preliminary & preparation including Code requirements, building systems, programming, space planning, COLOUR & MATERIAL selections, FF&E selections, Schematic design, Design development, Construction Documentations, and Contract Administrations.
- Design Development & Visual presentation: 3D presentation with proportion, dimension & scale, including mood boards and material sample. Prepare the project work plan in conjunction with other individual team including the timing and format drawings, mockups, schedules, data summaries and specifications or descriptions
Tutup pada 03/November/2016