- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): microsoft excel, Mengerti Journal, Mengerti Pajajk (Tag), dan mengerti keuangan, AccPac.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Menara Jamsostek Gd. Utara Lt. 21,Jl. GatSu 38.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
FITI Testing & Research Institute provides quality services consisting of the world's highest level of testing, inspection, certification, assessment, quality assurance, consulting, training, and research and development.
Consumer interest is often expressed by the use of detailed retailer and brand performance data released by market consumer groups. In order to meet consumer expectations, all stakeholders including retailers, brands, and manufacturers are putting additional effort into the production of reliable, high quality products with the aid of testing and other quality assurance tools.
Through these series of quality control activities, manufacturers are able to produce high-quality products that buyers want. Depending on the production process, visual inspection and further verification examination may be needed.
FITI Testing & Research Institute’s inspection service is not characterized by being an objective third party inspection service but rather a consulting service that enables feedback between FITI and the manufacturer’s production line based on the acquired information. Based on this service, the producers could achieve fundamental quality improvement.
FITI Testing & Research Institute is currently expanding its services to a wide variety of industry sectors based on its extensive inspection experience in the apparel and household goods sectors.