INFOSYS SOLUSI TERPADU, PT
Co - Project Manager
The Co-Project Manager plans, schedules, monitors, evaluates and directs projects to ensure a complete business solution is implemented. The Co-Project Manager may act alone or is expected to lead a team or a definable segment of a larger project. The Co-Project Manager produces a project plan based on the PM Project Management methodology for executing the project.
The Co-Project Manager ensuring projects meet established time, cost and technical objectives. The Co-Project Manager develops and manages the project’s change control procedures and effectively utilizes all available methodologies and tools, culminating in client acceptance of results. The Co-Project Manager conducts project progress reviews with client and account team personnel, providing contingency and problem resolution plans as required.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span multiple lines of business
- Liaise with Steering committees, VPs, project sponsors and strategic partners
- Provide onsite leadership for project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones
- Manage and lead project teams
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business sponsors, key stakeholders and project team to establish creditability, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives
- Full Project life cycle ownership: Successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to deployment for one major or several minor initiatives simultaneously
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Manage the project plan and dependencies on an ongoing basis working across all IT Practice areas ensuring consistency and quality
- Communicate roles and responsibilities of the project team, per the Enterprise Program delivery guidelines
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources, and chairs the project management team meetings
- Responsible for the formal reporting of project status to the project leadership group (PLG) and steering committee .
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to understand how solutions meet client goals and align with industry best practices
- Act as an advocate for Enterprise Program Delivery in applying methodology, processes and tools in adopting best practices for Project delivery
- Anticipate potential problems and plans accordingly utilizing project management tools
- Manage project scope and manage project changes through the change management process
- Provide oversight for all project phases from initiation to deployment; plan, analyze, design, build, test, deploy, to super care
- Investigates, resolves and escalates problems as needed
- Develop and assist in the presentation of business cases including estimates and project approval documents
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to manage people, time and resources
- Experience in Payment Switching is a plus
- Minimum 3 years experiences handling IT Project for Banking
- Bachelor degree (minimum) in IT, Project Management
- Proven track record in delivery large and complex projectsf
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
- Great team player and problem solver attitude
|Lokasi||Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||INFOSYS SOLUSI TERPADU, PT lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
PT. Infosys Solusi Terpadu is excited to announce the relaunch of the next generation website for www.myinfosys.net.
The site is dedicated for Infosys features introduction of Infosys Solusi Terpadu’s profile, products and services, valueable clients, Infosys global and multinational respective partners, corporate news to gives information of our latest products and services and opportunity to be a part of our fast growing company. As an enterprise solution provider company, Infosys offers the best solution as well as competitive products and services pricing for your company. Contact us for further information regarding PT. Infosys Solusi Terpadu.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Vision To be the leading IT Company in the region in providing best solutions. Mission To help our clients leverage today and tomorrow IT to achieve business objective and to retain customer satisfaction. Core Value Customers and our internal resources are the most valuable assets of the company. We always strive to meet and even exceed the needs of customers in services and qualities and retain a balance lifestyle that promotes productivity at work and personal life.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
INFOSYS SOLUSI TERPADU, PT
- Sudah Tidak Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 14 Januari 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Mempunyai manajemen yang baik dalam mensupport kegiatan yang ada di perusahaan. Lingkungan kerja yang disediakan cukup nyaman untuk melakukan pekerjaan.
- Untuk kebutuhan hidup sudah cukup terpenuhi, tetapi kalau bisa ditingkatkan agar kualitas hidup karyawan lebih baik lagi. Selain itu, peluang karir pun perlu lebih terbuka lagi.