- Visit clients to demonstrate use of products, show samples and take orders.
- Arrange a schedule of visit to major potential buyers by contacting people and making appointment
- Develop and update knowledge of their own products and the products of their competitors
- Establish costumers need and explain and demonstrate product to them, which may involve providing technical descriptions of products and how they may be used.
- Quote and negotiate prices and credit terms.
- Prepare contract and record orders
- Carry out format presentations of products using videos ant other training aids, attend promotional markets and organize displays
- Work on telemarketing campaigns
- Plan and work towards meeting sales targets and budget.
- Maximum 30 years old
- Minimum Diploma degree major any discipline from reputable university, fresh graduate/Senior High School graduates are welcome.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the same position, from FMCG or F&B industry is preferred
- Good in English both oral and written
- Computer literacy
- Have strong personality, can work well under pressure, proactive, able to multitask and meet deadlines, good in analytical thinking.
- Communication skill and building relationship, target and result oriented.