Business Development & Marketing Executive
We are seeking a highly motivated, success-driven candidate who is a natural at relationship building. In this key revenue generating role, you will be charged first and foremost with driving sales nationally and if successful, eventually building and developing a team of business development specialists. You will identify new business opportunities within the corporate sector, schools, communities, etc. and employ a combination of strategies including but not limited to cold calling, email marketing, seminar presentations, exhibitions, road-shows, etc. to drive revenue.
The job responsibilities include:
- Identifying and building relationships with clients with professionals, HR-related services organizations, school administrators, wellness services providers, etc. to promote our services and collaborate in win-win projects
- Generating and converting sales leads by identifying and contacting decision makers and influencers to develop new business and meeting sales/revenue targets
- Sales & Marketing Planning including planning & overseeing sales & publicity events
- Identify, secure, manage concepts, events, and online/offline client engagement campaigns.
- Organize sales and outreach events
- Working with internal teams to manage the delivery of outreach projects
- Prepare client quotes and proposals
An attractive base salary and a generous uncapped commission scheme is on offer in addition to opportunities to progress your career and further develop your skills as well as the opportunity to grow, manage and develop a winning sales teams.
- For a private and confidential career discussion, send in your detailed CV in the English language with a covering letter and recent photograph via Jobstreet
You must have to apply to this role:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with at least 1 year of relevant sales/marketing experience from a B2B or B2C sector and quantifiable results
- Strong interpersonal skill, high level of customer service, and versatility
- An outgoing disarming personality that builds trust and rapport
- Ability to think outside the box
- Results-driven, with a high level of initiative & a strong senses of responsibility
- At least intermediate level English proficiency
- Social media savvy (Blog, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Prior experience in business development & or relationship management would be advantageous.
|Lokasi||Jakarta Utara, DKI Jakarta|
|Perusahaan||Brain Optimax lihat lowongan|
Brain Optimax is a subsidiary of Brain Optimax - Australia, an internationally affiliated leader in the exciting field of "fitness solutions for the brain" or neuro-enhancement, a science-based approach that utiizes advanced technologies to help individuals strengthen brain function and promote health & wellness.
Over the years, Brain Optimax has worked with executives, CEOs, students, children and children with special needs to achieve peak performance in the corporate board room and in the context of learning.
Brain Optimax Indonesia offers ground-floor opportunity for self-motivated, financial results-focused team players who have built their careers around similar values and are looking for that next challenge within the context of a collaborative, empowering, goal-driven multi-cultural, English speaking environment.