We are seeking a highly motivated, success-driven candidate who is a natural at relationship building. In this key revenue generating role, you will be charged first and foremost with driving sales nationally and if successful, eventually building and developing a team of business development specialists. You will identify new business opportunities within the corporate sector, schools, communities, etc. and employ a combination of strategies including but not limited to cold calling, email marketing, seminar presentations, exhibitions, road-shows, etc. to drive revenue.
The job responsibilities include:
- Identifying and building relationships with clients with professionals, HR-related services organizations, school administrators, wellness services providers, etc. to promote our services and collaborate in win-win projects
- Generating and converting sales leads by identifying and contacting decision makers and influencers to develop new business and meeting sales/revenue targets
- Sales & Marketing Planning including planning & overseeing sales & publicity events
- Identify, secure, manage concepts, events, and online/offline client engagement campaigns.
- Organize sales and outreach events
- Working with internal teams to manage the delivery of outreach projects
- Prepare client quotes and proposals
An attractive base salary and a generous uncapped commission scheme is on offer in addition to opportunities to progress your career and further develop your skills as well as the opportunity to grow, manage and develop a winning sales teams.
- For a private and confidential career discussion, send in your detailed CV in the English language with a covering letter and recent photograph via Jobstreet
You must have to apply to this role:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree with at least 1 year of relevant sales/marketing experience from a B2B or B2C sector and quantifiable results
- Strong interpersonal skill, high level of customer service, and versatility
- An outgoing disarming personality that builds trust and rapport
- Ability to think outside the box
- Results-driven, with a high level of initiative & a strong senses of responsibility
- At least intermediate level English proficiency
- Social media savvy (Blog, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Prior experience in business development & or relationship management would be advantageous.
Tutup pada 22/October/2016