PT Kerinci Merangin Hidro
Contract Engineer (Procurement)
- Willing to be located in Site area, Kerinci, Sumatra Island
- Ability to speak Minang language candidates are preferred
- Degree (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or related Business subject
- Able to implement and understand with FIDIC regulation
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar field
- Professional qualification in Procurement, Surveying or related profession.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- To deliver best class contract management services by oversee entire contract design.
- To implement technical side of the contract such as variation in quantity.
- To cooperate with project management team in managing contractor progress claim, manage change order.
Duration of contract
- Conducting reviews and legal aspects assessment of contract award & administration.
- Preparing and drafting commercial bids and tenders, estimating the costs of a project and ensuring that the costs are controlled.
- Reviews bids, conduct negotiations and administer the award of contracts and contract amendments and provision of feedback to bidders.
- Drafts appropriate contractual and commercial terms & conditions to best serve and protect Company’s interests.
- Reviews and amends standard contract documentation as required.
- Builds and maintain relationships with suppliers in order to secure positive, constructive and cost effective commercial agreements for the Company.
- Provides general assistance & advice on contractual & procurement matters as required to support Company’s operations.
|Lokasi||Bogor Tengah, Bogor, Jawa Barat|
|Perusahaan||PT Kerinci Merangin Hidro lihat lowongan|
A Hydropower plants company with many massive projects, along Sulawesi and Sumatra Island, Indonesia. Our Aim is to provide electricity using friendly resource, water. We believe that electric power remains industrial societies and civilization lifelong. The first IPP (Independent Power Producer Procurement Programme) Scheme, which was built in 2005 and has produced electricity since 2012 is PT Poso Energy, located in Middle Sulawesi. Currently, we are seeking energetic individuals and with good spirits to come and join one of our Hydropower plants Group Company, PT Kerinci Merangin Hidro. The Project is located on the Southwestern slope of the Barisan Mountain Range in Sumatra Island. The location of the project is accessible from Sungai Penuh, the Capital of Kerinci District from the Northwest and East Bangko, which is on the National highway connecting North and South Sumatra. Installed capacity is expected at 350 MW which may be considered as one of the largest Hydropower project in Indonesia. The generated electric power will be supplied to the public in the PLN's (An Indonesian government-owned Electricity Company) system so as to cope with the rapid increasing power demand of the system along the policy of the Government of Indonesia.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi