- Willing to be located in Site area, Kerinci, Sumatra Island
- Ability to speak Minang language candidates are preferred
- Degree (or equivalent) in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or related Business subject
- Able to implement and understand with FIDIC regulation
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar field
- Professional qualification in Procurement, Surveying or related profession.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- To deliver best class contract management services by oversee entire contract design.
- To implement technical side of the contract such as variation in quantity.
- To cooperate with project management team in managing contractor progress claim, manage change order.
Duration of contract
- Conducting reviews and legal aspects assessment of contract award & administration.
- Preparing and drafting commercial bids and tenders, estimating the costs of a project and ensuring that the costs are controlled.
- Reviews bids, conduct negotiations and administer the award of contracts and contract amendments and provision of feedback to bidders.
- Drafts appropriate contractual and commercial terms & conditions to best serve and protect Company’s interests.
- Reviews and amends standard contract documentation as required.
- Builds and maintain relationships with suppliers in order to secure positive, constructive and cost effective commercial agreements for the Company.
- Provides general assistance & advice on contractual & procurement matters as required to support Company’s operations.
Tutup pada 08/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Bukaka Industrial Estate Jalan Raya Narogong Bekasi KM 19.5 Cileungi Bogor