- Willing to be located in Site area, Kerinci, Sumatra Island
- Ability to speak Minang language candidates are preferred
- Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or related Business subject
- Experience as a Purchasing / Procurement at EPC company is preferred
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- understand buying process with ERP
- minimum 5 years experience;
- Professional in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- To manage purchasing, logistic and warehousing project’s activity.
- To implement the effective solution of procurement flow.
- To cooperate with project management team ensuring the right goods and materials are handle with care.
Duration of contract
- Responsible for Order Placement Timing, Supply / Demand Alignment, Material Replenishment and Supplier Performance.
- Monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance.
- Sourcing the most affordable materials for the project milestone.
- Monitoring project stock levels.
- Preparation for tenders and bids documents with contract engineer.
- Controlling the purchasing budget.
- Monitoring delivery times to ensure they are on time.
- Ensuring the adequate supply of all required materials, components and equipment.
- Delivering cost savings for the company.
- Maintain the procurement supplier relationships for the company.
- Helping to source alternative items for buyers and customers.
- Regularly contacting suppliers to renegotiate prices.
Tutup pada 08/December/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Bukaka Industrial Estate Jalan Raya Narogong Bekasi KM 19.5 Cileungi Bogor