- Willing to be located in Site area, Kerinci, Sumatra Island
- Ability to speak Minang language candidates are preferred
- Degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or related Business subject
- Experience as a Purchasing / Procurement at EPC company is preferred
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- understand buying process with ERP
- minimum 5 years experience;
- Professional in collecting and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
- To manage purchasing, logistic and warehousing project’s activity.
- To implement the effective solution of procurement flow.
- To cooperate with project management team ensuring the right goods and materials are handle with care.
Duration of contract
- Responsible for Order Placement Timing, Supply / Demand Alignment, Material Replenishment and Supplier Performance.
- Monitoring, evaluating and improving supplier performance.
- Sourcing the most affordable materials for the project milestone.
- Monitoring project stock levels.
- Preparation for tenders and bids documents with contract engineer.
- Controlling the purchasing budget.
- Monitoring delivery times to ensure they are on time.
- Ensuring the adequate supply of all required materials, components and equipment.
- Delivering cost savings for the company.
- Maintain the procurement supplier relationships for the company.
- Helping to source alternative items for buyers and customers.
- Regularly contacting suppliers to renegotiate prices.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
A Hydropower plants company with many massive projects along Sulawesi and Sumatra Island Indonesia. Our Aim is to provide electricity using friendly resource water. We believe that electric power remains industrial societies and civilization lifelong. The first IPP (Independent Power Producer Procurement Programme) Scheme which was built in 2005 and has produced electricity since 2012 is PT Poso Energy located in Middle Sulawesi.\n \nCurrently we are seeking energetic individuals and with good spirits to come and join one of our Hydropower plants Group Company PT Kerinci Merangin Hidro. The Project is located on the Southwestern slope of the Barisan Mountain Range in Sumatra Island. The location of the project is accessible from Sungai Penuh the Capital of Kerinci District from the Northwest and East Bangko which is on the National highway connecting North and South Sumatra.\n \nInstalled capacity is expected at 350 MW which may be considered as one of the largest Hydropower project in Indonesia. The generated electric power will be supplied to the public in the PLN's (An Indonesian government-owned Electricity Company) system so as to cope with the rapid increasing power demand of the system along the policy of the Government of Indonesia.