- Willing to be located in Site area, Kerinci, Sumatra Island
- Ability to speak Minang language candidates are preferred
- Diploma degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics management or related field is required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in import handling and import documents.
- Having license and certification for custom professional (Sertifikasi Ahli Kepabeanan) .
- Working knowledge of ERP and supply chain management related processes.
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications
- To monitor the flow of goods and materials which are required by the project.
- To deal with the instution that relates with logistic essentials.
- To secure logistic transaction and make sure the time schedule is followed.
Duration of contract
- Ensure accuracy of inbound/outbound shipment declaration
- Ensure import documentation process 100% compliance with ISO standard and regulatory requirement from respective statutory authority.
- Coordinate with freight forwarders on freight/flight bookings, scheduling and tracking ensure that all import orders ship out correctly and on time
- Provide logistics support to internal department within the organization
- General administrative duties including data entry and filing.
- To support and/or lead continuous improvement activities especially in the area of operations and logistics.
- Ensures that goods are shipped in the most timely and efficient manner according to documented processes, including planning the transportation route and payload, selecting the mode of transportation, tendering the order for transportation, and tracking the shipment from pick up through delivery all the while targeting cost reduction, freight savings, service and contractual requirements.
- Coordinate daily activity to track location and movement of shipments and to provide reports to project team as required.
- Manage relationship with Freight Forwarders and Customs Brokers to ensure efficient and effective execution of defined processes and goods transportation.
- Work with Production Planning to manage inventory levels at multiple project locations.