- Willing to be located in Site area, Kerinci, Sumatra Island
- Ability to speak Minang language candidates are preferred
- Diploma degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics management or related field is required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in import handling and import documents.
- Having license and certification for custom professional (Sertifikasi Ahli Kepabeanan) .
- Working knowledge of ERP and supply chain management related processes.
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications
- To monitor the flow of goods and materials which are required by the project.
- To deal with the instution that relates with logistic essentials.
- To secure logistic transaction and make sure the time schedule is followed.
Duration of contract
- Ensure accuracy of inbound/outbound shipment declaration
- Ensure import documentation process 100% compliance with ISO standard and regulatory requirement from respective statutory authority.
- Coordinate with freight forwarders on freight/flight bookings, scheduling and tracking ensure that all import orders ship out correctly and on time
- Provide logistics support to internal department within the organization
- General administrative duties including data entry and filing.
- To support and/or lead continuous improvement activities especially in the area of operations and logistics.
- Ensures that goods are shipped in the most timely and efficient manner according to documented processes, including planning the transportation route and payload, selecting the mode of transportation, tendering the order for transportation, and tracking the shipment from pick up through delivery all the while targeting cost reduction, freight savings, service and contractual requirements.
- Coordinate daily activity to track location and movement of shipments and to provide reports to project team as required.
- Manage relationship with Freight Forwarders and Customs Brokers to ensure efficient and effective execution of defined processes and goods transportation.
- Work with Production Planning to manage inventory levels at multiple project locations.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
A Hydropower plants company with many massive projects along Sulawesi and Sumatra Island Indonesia. Our Aim is to provide electricity using friendly resource water. We believe that electric power remains industrial societies and civilization lifelong. The first IPP (Independent Power Producer Procurement Programme) Scheme which was built in 2005 and has produced electricity since 2012 is PT Poso Energy located in Middle Sulawesi.\n \nCurrently we are seeking energetic individuals and with good spirits to come and join one of our Hydropower plants Group Company PT Kerinci Merangin Hidro. The Project is located on the Southwestern slope of the Barisan Mountain Range in Sumatra Island. The location of the project is accessible from Sungai Penuh the Capital of Kerinci District from the Northwest and East Bangko which is on the National highway connecting North and South Sumatra.\n \nInstalled capacity is expected at 350 MW which may be considered as one of the largest Hydropower project in Indonesia. The generated electric power will be supplied to the public in the PLN's (An Indonesian government-owned Electricity Company) system so as to cope with the rapid increasing power demand of the system along the policy of the Government of Indonesia.