- Willing to be located in Site area, Kerinci, Sumatra Island
- Ability to speak Minang language candidates are preferred
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or related field is required
- Minimum of 5 years of warehouse management experience and at least 5 years of supervisory experience is required.
- Strong familiarity with civil, electrical and mechanical materials and inventory control. Working knowledge of ERP and supply chain management related processes.
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications.
- To maintain inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items.
- To secure warehouse facilities, and supervising warehouse staff.
Duration of contract
- Responsible for warehouse routine management, process, operation, development, implementation, team building, coaching staff, safety, 5S, job quality, communication.
- Control inventory level by conducting regular physical inventory, reconciling with system data.
- Maintains the physical conditions of the warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts.
- Effective communication with relevant departments and coordination to ensure the smooth operations of the warehouse.
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Familiarity with ERP software