Job Descriptions :
- Preparing the paper work such as Berita Acara, Progress Report, listing the completed work to be invoicing
- Coordinating with his/her team members frequently for updates regarding the work in progress
- Monitoring the progress of the project and acknowledging team suggestions
- Supervising the team members and ensuring that guidelines are met
- Initiating the project or contract and working until the project is completed
- Candidate must possess at least a SMU, Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): familiar with microsoft office system, especially mic. excel, good communication skill, computer, filling system, Can speak English both oral and written.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.