JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Make a visit to the factory.
- Receiving sample garments, sample fabric of next seasons from office buyer QA.
- Updating technical specifications of garments and fabric into file (included: fiber content, fabric type, fabric weight, dye type, weave/knit type, measurements.
- Coordinating schedule for pre-production run of garments (lead-time, numbers of trials, sample quantity of each trial).
- Warning and take methods to overcome defects of product .
- Prepare documents, all type of samples for PP meeting before proceeding bulk production.
- Provide, support necessary documents for reference of other department.
- Check production plan and then do booking inline and final inspection.
- Do pre-final and then pass result for factory manager, department concerned.
- Report working results to manager on time for precaution in advance of any arisen issues.
- Checking consignments.
- To coordinate with all team involved.
- Age maximum 35 years old.
- At least 5 years of working experience in Underwear QC is required for this position.
- Required language: English & Bahasa Indonesia.
- Able to operate computer: Ms. Office-Word, Excel, etc.
- Willing to be located at outside Jakarta (Solo or any on other Java area / residence will be provided by company).
- Adequate knowledge of Fashion Industry & Trend and/or Accessories Industry & Trend in Indonesia.
- Able to source a high-demand Fashion & Accessories items to be promoted.
- Possess a good network and contact of Fashion & Accessories retailers for Fashion & Accessories Merchant/Seller.
- Adequate working experience and/or related activities in the Fashion and/or Accessories –environment.
- A good negotiator with Seller & excellent dynamic team mate.
- Can work in high pressure & doesn’t mind to work overtime.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinators specializing in Garment or equivalent.
- Quality Control for Underwear Product (Garment)