HEAD OF OPERATIONS JOB (OTT) (DIGITAL TV COMPANY)
Ditayangkan | 16/September/2016
Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of one of the most well-known production houses in Indonesia. Our client is a pioneer in television production in Indonesia and has produced thousands of high-rating hours of content. Our respected client has created a new OTT division to target the OTT digital television market. As growth continues, our client is seeking a professional with experience establishing businesses and a deep knowledge of the Indonesian digital and broadcast media for the job of Head of Operations (OTT). The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Head of Operations (OTT) is a senior executive job reporting directly to the COO and CEO. The scope of the work includes planning, managing operations, and selecting content.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Within 1 month plan an effective strategy for the next 2 years
- Within 2 months build a robust business plan for the next 2 years
- Within 3 months build a strong team to manage all key functions
- Within 6 months launch 3 new strong content
- Build a core content creation team that can produce 5 to 10 episodes a week
- Work with independent content creators and commission low-budget pilots and series
- Build content IP’s that we run for many episodes and can translate into TV & Theatrical IP’s
- Network with creative content creators to produce for our platform
- Build cost effective social media campaigns around the content we have to attract strong user engagements as well as conversion to users watching on our website
- Keep abreast of all technical developments, which can bring efficiency in operations and reduction in overheads
- Build strong relationships with media agencies and advertisers
- Constantly create presentations for advertisers and sponsorships
- Supervise marketing team in finding barters & tie ups to further boost sales, increase brand awareness and channel offerings
- Setup events to promote new channel and/or program launches
- Handling and mentoring the team
- Stay informed on all current events in the local & regional digital content space
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- At least 5 years in tech and 5 years in media
- Proven track record of building a successful business
- Experience in content creation and promotion
- Fluent English, both reading and writing
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada | 16/October/2016
- Jam kerja yang fleksibel sehingga dapat dikondisikan sesuai dengan karyawan, jenjang karir yang diberikan sangat jelas dan terbuka untuk seluruh karyawan.
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Perusahaan kurang memberikan kegiatan pelatihan dan pengembangan kepada karyawan sehingga karyawan belum memiliki kualitas yang begitu baik. Karyawan juga sulit mengerti pekerjaan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor