Executive recruitment company Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a world-leading consumer goods company. Our respected client is seeking an information systems (IS) professional with at least eight years’ experience, preferably within the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry, for the job of Information Systems Manager. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The winning candidate will report directly to the IS Cluster Manager with dotted line Regional IS Director (ASEAN). The opportunity provides excellent prospects for career advancement, including outside of Indonesia.
Job summary Manager will define and shape IS strategy for the Company. The winning candidate will be executing the strategy by identifying and analysing the needs and requirements of the Company. This role is a pivotal role for instilling IS processes, practices and standards to facilitate the initiation and delivery of agreed business projects.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Managing customer sales and supply services pillars, namely development of local IS strategy across the areas with IS director and implementation of global customer sales and supply services strategy; big data reporting and analytics; E-sales through E-commerce and E-tailing; S&OP process and systems
- Third-party vendors relationship management
- Distribution management system, sales force and merchandising force automation
- Deploying solutions delivered by the IS Team
- The accurate delivery of all allocated projects (in terms of time, cost, scope, resource allocation)
- Identifying and initiating any new digital projects in line with established project methodologies
- Development of functional documentation to support projects
- Analysis, capture and documentation of project requirements
- Adopt and enforce standard project-management methodologies for all projects
- Degree or equivalent in relevant field
- Practical experience of implementing enterprise level Sales/ supply services projects in the following areas: big data reporting and analytics; E-sales through E-commerce and E-tailing; S&OP process and systems Sales Force and Merchandising Force Automation
- 5-7 years’ experience of leading and development projects within an Agile/SDLC environment
- 3-5 years’ experience of working with, communicating with, and presenting to senior management
- Experience managing a team and developing talent
- Experience working within global organizations across multiple countries
- Ability to cultivate meaningful business relationships
- Experience working in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Possess multinational exposure
- Aware of latest digital trends
- Strong knowledge of current technologies in the relevant areas
- Passionate about technology and what it can do to help drive a business
- Fluent English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to all levels within the business
- Willing to be relocated outside of Indonesia
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Tutup pada 16/October/2016
Jl TB Simatupang, Kav. 36 Jakarta, Sovreign Plaza Building, 16th Floor
- Jam kerja yang fleksibel sehingga dapat dikondisikan sesuai dengan karyawan, jenjang karir yang diberikan sangat jelas dan terbuka untuk seluruh karyawan.
- jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
- Perusahaan kurang memberikan kegiatan pelatihan dan pengembangan kepada karyawan sehingga karyawan belum memiliki kualitas yang begitu baik. Karyawan juga sulit mengerti pekerjaan yang diberikan oleh perusahaan.
- Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.