An internal communications manager for an Multi National Consumer Goods company. Responsible to define internal communications strategy and plan in alignment with the business strategy.
Our client is a global FMCG company that needs no introduction. Operating in various lines of consumer products.
There 6 main functions of this position, namely:
- Defining the internal communications strategy for the business unit
- Organise top management communications to support business strategy
- Managing internal publications and ensuring its alignment with the global company image
- Organising internal events, both on local and regional levels
- Supporting the management promoting the corporate strategy
- Minimum Bachelor degree with 5 years experience in the same field
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Expert of Internal communication activities
- Proven experience in management
- Strong and proven stakeholders management skill
- Fluency in English and Indonesian, both orally and written
- Strong company culture
- Competitive salary
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mareno Tene on +62 21 2958 8844
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id