Manager Engineering Project/Manager Engineering Project
- 15 years experience as engineering
- Candidat must be possess at least Bachelor degree Teknik Sipil
- Excellent problem‐solving, analytical and organizational skills;
- Self‐driven and resourceful;
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
-Supervise and lead engineers, scientists and technicians who design machinery, plan and develop civil projects, and oversee production and quality control.
-Direct and coordinate production, operations, quality assurance, testing, or maintenance in industrial plants.
-Oversee the research and development of new products and procedures.
-Hire, train, and mentor other engineers and supporting staff.
-Write performance reviews and solve internal issues.
-Discuss and lay out project specifications.
-Make detailed plans to accomplish goals.
-Analyze market demand and available resources.
-Review, approve, or modify product designs.
-Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts.
-Negotiate research contracts.
-Review and recommend contracts.
-Develop cost estimates.
-Draft proposals and reports for clients.
-Improve manufacturing processes and advance scientific research.
-Develop overall concepts for a new product.
-Check technical accuracy of work.
-Establish administrative policies, procedures, and standards.
-Coordinate activities of unit with other units or organizations.
-Confer with higher levels of management.
Tutup pada 16/October/2016