Executive recruitment specialists Monroe Consulting Group Indonesia is recruiting on behalf of a leading trading and distribution raw materials company. Our respected client is seeking a motivated operations, sales and marketing professional with over 7 years’ experience in management from a reputable multinational company, for the job of Marketing Manager Feed Division. The job is based in Jakarta, Indonesia. This is a senior job opening for the right candidate with sales and marketing experience in the feed or animal nutrition market segment. The winning candidate will report directly to Deputy Managing Director of the company. Only qualified, experienced and motivated candidates should apply for this job.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Required to maintain and build up the feed business within Indonesia in terms of sales and gross margins. Will have a high degree of independence and work with minimum supervision
- Will be required to draw up account plans for identified key accounts to maintain and grow the business, and when required, to formulate and implement marketing strategies for specific product lines. This could involve the capability to identify trends in the industry, market and the application technology
- Continuously strive to achieve outstanding customer service, balancing these needs, ultimately leading to customer retention, with minimum sales and service cost required to achieve these goals
- Excellent understanding of end customers’ applications and be able to translate product features to benefit the customers, whether in terms of technical solution, cost savings or both
- Work closely with the principals and their technical staff to proactively innovate and respond to market needs, implement improvement plans and solve problems
- Strong understanding of the feed or animal nutrition products, their features and benefits in the various applications within the relevant industries
- Develop strong working relationships and network with senior personnel in key customers’ organizations as well as with Principals’ organizations
- Excellent knowledge of the factors influencing and trends in the relevant market segments, membership and attendance at industry meetings/trade shows and relationships with key customers and principals
- Day to day organization and management of product portfolios. This would include pricing, stock management, forecasting and ensuring high levels of customer service and performance against agreed targets of gross margins and stock management
- Ability to set and adhere to cost budgets, must be proactive in debtor management by ensuring timely payment of invoices by customers to achieve agreed credit targets
- Good knowledge of products, their applications and customers with a solid understanding of the feed or animal nutrition sector is desirable with relevant selling experience to this sector
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or pharmacy from reputable University
- Min 7 years’ experience in the sales and marketing in relevant industry
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of the English language both written and verbal is essential
- Linguistic capabilities to converse in other dialects is an advantage analytical skills
If you feel that you can meet the qualification and up to the challenge, please send your complete application (application letter, resume, expected salary and any related supporting documents) and current color photograph at size 4 x 6 cm by clicking button bellow
Monroe Consulting Group is a leading provider of senior human resource capital, specialising in servicing the worlds emerging economies within the Banking & Finance, Technology, Industrial and Consumer Goods Sectors
We commenced trading in Australia in 1998, initially expanding the brand within the Southeast Asian Region by opening offices in Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines and Thailand. More recently we have opened offices Chile and Mexico.
Our brand is built around quality and professionalism. Our Recruitment Consultants are all highly trained and work unique specialist markets, which truly allows them to understand the needs of our clients and candidates both today and in the future. We have a host of internal systems that support our recruitment activities, many of which are widely utilised by a number of high-end recruitment organisations. However, it is only when used in conjunction with our own unique principles and customer driven values that our clients and applicants truly benefit.
As our goal is one of total customer satisfaction, our clients are able to tailor the service that will best meet their short-term and long-term human capital resourcing needs.
We are continually refining our Specialist Consultants’ skills and vertical areas to deliver customer-centric solutions. Our structure enables you to talk to someone with specialist market skills and Candidate knowledge. Team working and delivery mean that the network of resources available to you does not stop with one person
In essence, we advocate a proactive recruitment agenda, tailored to meet your needs.
Review ( MONROE CONSULTING GROUP )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
jam kerja yang ditetapkan di perusahaan ini cukup fleksibel dan tidak mengikat karyawan. Selain itu, budaya perusahaan juga sangat mendukung pekerjaan yang ada.
Dalam segi pengadaan traning masih kurang dan harus ditingkatkan agar perkembangan karyawan tidak terhambat dan kinerja karyawan pun akan terus meningkat.