Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Candidates shall assist QA/QC Manager to establish Inspection and Testing Plan
- Liaise with manufacturer for inspection and test at factory or independent laboratory
- QA/QC Engineer shall analyse the test and inspection results to the QA/QC Manager
- Making monthly QC report and documentation of all inspections and test
- Liaise with Employers' staffs, Site Personnels, Sub-Contractrors and independent testing agencies for site inspections and tests
- Giving his professional recommendations for countermeasures of any quality issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Architecture, Engineering (Civil), Quantity Survey or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Posses good knowledge of International Standards and applicable inspection and tests
- Posses good analytical and problem solving skills
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Batang Regency, Central Java Province.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Contract position(s) available.