Key Responsible Areas
- Establish QA Processes and Systems at the Factories to ensure Zero Defect
- Minimise customer complaints
- Reduction of rework and scrap
- Identify root cause for shop floor problems
- Circulate change notes
- Be overall chief for ISO 9001:14000 and OHSAS 18001 certification etc.
- Assist in the design of QAC Processes and Systems for new Products, Process Modification, Up-gradation, and new material usage and the like
- Responsibility for all Laboratory Equipment’s / Instruments / Tools and other Assets and ensure their full utilization
- Periodically upgrade the skill level of all employees in QAC Department
- Age between 30 – 35 years old
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in Mechanical Engineering, preferably metallurgy engineering with GPA Min. 2.75.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in the Quality Management and Environmental Management System, Health and Safety Management System.
- Have Skills: Computer Skills, min. Ms. Office (Word, Excel, ppt, Power Point, etc),
- Fluent in English (oral and written) preferably
- Communication skill, coupled with strong ability to close sales.
- High energy level
- Dynamic working
- Able to work independently and in teams
- Teachable and willing to learn
- Willing to be based in Semarang