- To work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- To promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- To liaise with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as Staff Performance and Health & Safety (K3)
- To recruit staff - includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job advertisements, checking application forms, short-listing, interviewing and selecting candidates
- To develop and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- To prepare employee handbooks
- To advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- To undertake regular salary reviews
- To negotiate with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions
- To administer payroll and maintaining employee records
- To interpret and advise on employee law
- To deal with grievances and implement diciplinary procedures
- To develop with line managers the HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
- To plan, and sometimes deliver training - including introductions for new staff
- To analyze training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
- Good communication skill.
- Candidate(s) must fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Good communication skill and ability to work with others in multidisciplinary team as well as lead others in a team.
- A professional, confident manner, and understanding of business principles.
- Ability to inspire the trust of others, contribute, and implement organizational strategy
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): organisational development, performance management, manpower law, industrial relation, compensation and benefit, Strategic Planning.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kendal.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 16/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Raya Arteri KM. 19, Kel. Brangsong, Kec. Brangsong, Kab. Kendal, Jawa Tengah