- To work closely with various departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures
- To promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- To liaise with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as Staff Performance and Health & Safety (K3)
- To recruit staff - includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job advertisements, checking application forms, short-listing, interviewing and selecting candidates
- To develop and implementing policies on issues like working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- To prepare employee handbooks
- To advise on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits
- To undertake regular salary reviews
- To negotiate with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions
- To administer payroll and maintaining employee records
- To interpret and advise on employee law
- To deal with grievances and implement diciplinary procedures
- To develop with line managers the HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements
- To plan, and sometimes deliver training - including introductions for new staff
- To analyze training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
- Good communication skill.
- Candidate(s) must fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Good communication skill and ability to work with others in multidisciplinary team as well as lead others in a team.
- A professional, confident manner, and understanding of business principles.
- Ability to inspire the trust of others, contribute, and implement organizational strategy
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Human Resource Management, Law, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): organisational development, performance management, manpower law, industrial relation, compensation and benefit, Strategic Planning.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kendal.
- Preferably Manager / Assistant Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Note: All recruitment process will be conducted in Kendal-Central Java
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
Jl. Raya Arteri KM. 19, Kel. Brangsong, Kec. Brangsong, Kab. Kendal, Jawa Tengah
Jointly developed by two leading industrial park developers from Indonesia and Singapore, P.T Jababeka Tbk and Sembcorp Development Ltd, Kendal Industrial Park is a 2,700 Ha mega integrated industrial park in Central Java, Indonesia that offers investor excellent infrastructure at attractive land price coupled with competitive labour costs. With its cost competitiveness and readily-available skilled workers, Kendal Industrial Park is an ideal alternative to West Java for expansion plan or primary manufacturing plant in Indonesia. Kendal Industrial Park is designed as an international standard industrial park with mixed-use development encompassing industrial as well as residential and commercial uses, to meet the increasing demand for cost-competitive manufacturing in Indonesia.
Kendal Industrial Park is located in Kendal Regency, 21km west of the provincial city of Central Java, Semarang. Kendal Regency has a total land area of 1,002.23 square kilometres, which is divided into 19 districts. It has about 41 kilometres of coastline to the northern coast of Java Island. The total population in Kendal Regency is 1.1 million.
Kendal Industrial Park is in close proximity to major infrastructure and amenities such as main seaport – Tanjung Emas, Ahmad Yani International Airport and the Semarang City centre. The total planning area of the township is 2,700 hectares and zoned for industrial, residential and commercial developments. The first phase of the project will be a total of 860 hectares, out of which 500 hectares will be for industrial uses. There are also plans to designate part of Kendal Industrial Park as a Special Economic Zone (SEZ).
With easy accessibility to major infrastructure and Semarang City, Kendal Industrial Park offers investors excellent connectivity and mobility. It is well connected to Jakarta and Surabaya, two of Indonesia’s largest cities via the Pantura highway.