- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in QHSE project area is required for this position.
- And At least 5 years experience of o developing and maintaining management systems for quality, health, environment & safety. Maintain the existing third-party certification for the business management systems of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. And provide an independent review of the risk management process.
- Expertise in General Safety and certified in AK3 Umum is required.
- Expertise in Construction and certified in AK3 Construction will be an advantage.
- Expertise in Quality Management in Construction Company.
- A ead auditor qualification.
- Having knowledge about QHES Management.
- Having knowledge TQM / TQC, Balance Scorecard, MBNQA, etc.
- Fluent in English both spoken or writen.
- Have a good analictic, communication skill and able to work in a team.
- Strong work ethic, lots of initiative and ability to be proactive.
- Ready to work in Project Area.
- Suasana kekeluargaan, nyaman, tenang, pimpinan baik, bisa untuk sarana belajar dan bekerja.
- Pekerjaan kurang menantang, gaji susah naik, jenjang karir tidak jelas, waktu kerja lama
Ktr Cabang Jl Jend Sudirman 42 RT 051 Damai, Balikpapan Selatan Balikpapan 76114 Kalimantan Timur
PT Multi Structure is a national private construction company with capabilities in infrastructure, irrigation and other construction services. Since its establishment in 1974, the company has tackled a wide range of construction projects across Indonesia, ranging from building and infrastructure construction to piping installation.
Currently we are based in Jakarta with operations in four major regions in Indonesia, they are the Sulawesi region, Kalimantan region, Jawa region and Sumatera region. We are also expanding our services outside Indonesia with the establishment of a new subsidiary that will handle various overseas construction projects.
We always strive for excellence in all aspects of our business in order to become a successful construction company that provides maximum returns for clients, employees and stakeholders. This commitment becomes the spirit that permeates all our activities, including our efforts to continuously improve our quality management system in adherence to the international standards of ISO 9001:2008. It also translates in our efforts to create safe and sustainable working environment that meet the requirements of ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
As a professional provider of construction services, we try to keep track of the latest development in construction business by joining various contractor associations such as AABI, AKAINDO, AKI, GAPENSI and KADIN. We appreciate the public's trusts in us and will continue to work together with larger community in utilizing natural resources for the public's benefit and welfare.