- The Travel Advisor is advising and assisting client in all sort of travel related metters and is able to make the reservation form booking received via the reservation system.
- Filing all correspondence and data received
- Handling and solving all possible operational problems that arise
- Being pro-active in sales and after-sales towards clients
- Submitting or updating all new or revised information to every department concerned
- Keeping the QRR and DTS updated on daily basis
- Assistance in development tailor made program for B2C website
- Assisting the sales team in creating quotes
- Assisting the sales team in creating itinerary
- Assisting the sales team to get prices & info from various suppliers
- Data entry into reservation system and B2C platforms
- Participated the Sales Weekly meetings with sales team
- On occasion handling the operation part of a booking
- Following up on waitlist with suppliers
- Previous experience in travel agency
- Fresh graduated are welcome to apply
- Exelent with microsoft office program , windows and excel
- Knowledge aand curiosity of Indonesia is an advantage
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field
- Required language(s): English, French, Bahasa Indonesia, German
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Yogyakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Tutup pada 16/October/2016
- 0 reviews
- 0 gaji
6 Point Building 3rd Floor Jl. Danau Buyan No 74 Sanur Bali