- The Travel Advisor is advising and assisting client in all sort of travel related metters and is able to make the reservation form booking received via the reservation system.
Task and Resposibilities :
- Filing all correspondence and data received
- Handling and solving all possible operational problems that arise
- Being pro-active in sales and after-sales towards clients
- Submitting or updating all new or revised information to every department concerned
- Keeping the QRR and DTS updated on daily basis
- Assistance in development tailor made program for B2C website
- Assisting the sales team in creating quotes
- Assisting the sales team in creating itinerary
- Assisting the sales team to get prices & info from various suppliers
- Data entry into reservation system and B2C platforms
- Participated the Sales Weekly meetings with sales team
- On occasion handling the operation part of a booking
- Following up on waitlist with suppliers
With Qualification :
- Previous experience in travel agency
- Fresh graduated are welcome to apply
- Exelent with microsoft office program , windows and excel
- Knowledge aand curiosity of Indonesia is an advantage
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field
- Required language(s): English, French, Bahasa Indonesia, German
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Yogyakarta.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Hotel Management/Tourism Services or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.