Territory Sales Supervisor (FMCG Food Industry) - BATAM
- Maximum 35 years old, candidate should possess Bachelor’s Degree in any field with GPA 3.00.
Candidate should have 2 - 3 years of working experience in Sales / Marketing field. As Supervisor for over 1 year.
Has driving license (A)
Preferably have experience in Food Industry.
Good in English will be advantage.
Should have good communication and negotiation skill.
Have passion in sales and able to achieve target sales.
Domicile or willing to be placed in BATAM.
- Persuade customers in positive way to buy the products
- Identify current and future trends that appeal to consumers.
- Keep up with fluctuating supply and demand.
- Ensure promotions are accurate and merchandised to the company’s standards.
- Monitor local competitors.
- Achieve sales target for retail market
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and issues.
- Build good relationship and network with customer by regular visit to the distributor or retail shops
- Makes and organize sales strategy
- Develop new and existing strategy business opportunities through innovative sales strategies
- Supportive sales call and presentation about the product
|Industri||Bisnis / Konsultasi Manajemen|
|Perusahaan||AURORA GROUP lihat lowongan|
Aurora EPC is the fastest growing executive placement company in Indonesia, contributing to the growth of organizations by providing them with superior talent in senior and middle management level. Our highly experienced researchers and consultants identify, isolate and evaluate professionals with the skill-set and expertise as per our client’s requirement, while being empowered by our advanced recruiting platforms.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The Aurora group has been engaged in diverse industry sectors within Indonesia for the last 15 years. Our corporate culture is dynamic, creative, and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.