- Knowledge in ISO9001 , ISO14001 , Quality Control, Automotive Standards requirements
- Understand QC process and product improvements for manufacturing
- At least 1 year of working experience in related filed
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft Excel ,Word, Power point
- Able to read drawing
- Excellent team and communication ability
- Must be able to speak/ write fluently in English, Japanese will be an advantage
- Control quality of new model development (ensuring APQP, FMEA, Control Plan, PPAP)
- Handle customer complaints proactively by coordinating with relative departments taking
- preventive and correct actions
- To coordinate and to direct all activities of Quality Control Inspection within the supplier
- Perform supplier audits
The candidate will be placed in the automotive industry company (our client) located in Kelapa Gading, Jakarta.
If interested and meet the above requirements, kindly send your application letter, Curicullum Vitae, and your recent photograph, by clicking the button below.