Siemens Indonesia PT
Head of Procurement & Logistic - Supply Chain (Cilegon)
What are my responsibilities?
- You define the commodity strategy and negotiate frame contracts
- You constantly drive to improve the sourcing strategy setup and supplier development
- You manage supplier performance controlling (KPIs), budget planning, controlling of price deviation
- You ensure strict process and compliance adherence in all areas within your responsibility
- You manage the operational procurement, pursue improvement of KPI and implement effective controlling mechanism
- You expedite open PO and consequently apply claim management
- You plan, control and optimize the internal and external storage areas and ensure proper tracking in SAP
- You optimize the inbound and outbound logistic, preferably with good experience in customs handling, bonded zone knowledge, ECC knowledge, packing procedures
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have several years of experience in a leading position in the area of procurement & logistics
- You have profound experience in covering the whole supply chain process incl. quality.
- You thrive in a dynamic and international environment and have a good understanding of the advanced corporate business practices
- As a person you possess strong negotiation and networking skills and you are an impactful communicator
- Willing to be placed in Cilegon area
|Industri||Elektronik / Peralatan Listrik|
|Perusahaan||Siemens Indonesia PT lihat lowongan lihat gaji lihat review lihat profil|
For 167 Years, Siemens AG has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, we’ve organized our Company into nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power, Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Financial Services, and Healthcare. In fiscal 2013, our roughly 362000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €75.9 billion and income from continuing operations of about €4.2 billion – further proof that we’re thinking for the long term and providing answers for the challenges of our time. Siemens has been active in Indonesia for more than 150 years and PT Siemens Indonesia is currently employing more than 2000 employees.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
Few organisations can offer the diverse mix of opportunities available at Siemens. That's why you can choose to pursue just about any career path you want to, we really do have something for everyone. You may have already gained some experience or be looking for something different - new challenges, more responsibility, or you may want to progress your current career path further in a different organisation.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Siemens Indonesia PT
- Masih Bekerja
- Sales / Business Development
- 02 April 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Satisfying working environment, well-balanced work-life, good career development, challenging work.
- Less-competitive salary, over-involvement of politics, fast-changing organization, too much dependency to HQ.
- Advice to Management
- Regional country has a very limited authority to make decision, complicated organization hierarchy, too much intervention from other regional office.