- The Retail Manager is a key senior member of the team and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
- The Retail Operations Manager will work closely with the retail management team and staff to maximize the performance of all existing outlets and ensure the efficient planning, roll out and performance of future locations.
- In particular, the majority of time is spent developing and training the workforce, liaising with store management on staffing decisions, ensuring customer satisfaction and product quality and assisting with managing the financial performance of the retail operations.
- Bachelor Degree (S1) in a related discipline from a reputable university
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in retail management.
- Complete immersion in the action sports and fashion cultures.
- The ability to work with, and communicate clearly to; shareholders, customers and associates.
- Must be motivated to lead others.
- Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously.
- Must possess excellent communication (English- both oral and written), leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Organization, planning, and strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage resources to ensure that established service levels are achieved at all times.
- Understand and improve stores KPI’s
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload.
- Willingness to lead by example.
- Bali based