- Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers & responding to customer inquiries and complaints
- Direct supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory taking, reconciling cash receipts or in performing services for customers
- Monitoring sales activities to ensures that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods
- Managing and controlling inventories stock on and reorders when inventory drops to a specific level
- Involved in hires, trains and evaluate personnel in sales or marketing establishing, promoting or firing workers when appropriate
- Sales examines merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed and that it functions as advertised
- Leadership & ability maintaining the team
- Administration skills
- Holding Bachelor degree from reputable academy or university
- Having at least 3 years of experience of supervisory/management in a high-end sales environment or similar fast paced.
- Having an experience in a retail sales environment with increasing levels of responsibility and strong working knowledge of general retail practices and procedures.
- Demonstrating an ability to effectively lead and direct; coach and train others in a retail setting, and the ability to relate well using communication, interpersonal, diplomacy and related skills required.
- Having proficiency in both verbal and writing English is a must
- Having the experience in a high end retail environment
- Having flexibility in work schedule is required, including the ability to work extended hours, weekends and holidays as operational need may require.
Gedung Menara Sudirman Lvl 12A
Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav 60, Jakarta 12190
Tutup pada 16/October/2016
Ktr Pusat Menara Sudirman Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 60 Menara Sudirman Lt 12-A Senayan, Kebayoran Baru Jakarta Selatan 12190 DKI Jakarta
- mengembangkan skill gaji yang cukup jenjang karir baik kantor yang nyaman
- kerja keras pekerjaan cenderung monoton peraturan yang kadang berubah politik yang cukup besar