- Each of the following points explains the topics which will constitute a portion of the employee’s time. The importance of a given responsibility may alter throughout time as the programs of MDPI develop, change and grow. The employee should be aware that these tasks are related both to maintenance of current sites and development of new field sites within the MDPI program.
- To ensure and support that the MDPI staff, both field based and office based are informed well and have good access to national regulation on fisheries and to develop a database of materials related to Indonesian fisheries regulation.
- Support the field teams in developing strategies and materials which support them to offer advice and help to fishermen to comply with licensing and compliance, related to vessels, fishing permits, FADs etc
- attend and represent MDPI at various national government meetings which pertain to fisheries management and co-management
- Perform Other related tasks assigned by the Director, Program Director and Program Manager
- Activity report (e.g. workshop, meeting with other stakeholders, etc.), DMC report, Trip report, Administrative report (trip request, leave request, cash advance)
- Responsible report to : Program Director
- Bachelor degree in Fisheries, Marine Resource Management, Community Engagement
- Minimum 6 year experience in the similar position and preferably domicile in Bali
- Experiences working in NGO Industries, an international NGO is desirable
- Excellent English both spoken and written
- Excellent computer skill especially Microsoft excel or access
- Detail oriented and target oriented
- Strong initiative and well organized
- Possess leadership, communication and problem solving skill
- Possess good presentation skill
- Able to cope working in a fast pace organization
- Willing to frequently travel to implementing areas in Indonesia or abroad and willing to work overtime when needed.
Tutup pada 16/October/2016