Being a Utility Supervisor in Givaudan, a company leader in the fragrance and flavour industry, you will responsible to supervises, evaluates, plans, and participates in the day-to-day operations and maintenance and repairs of all utility equipment and facilities in the plant. You will report directly to Engineering Manager and be part of the Engineering team in Givaudan Indonesia, based in Cimanggis – Depok.
In this exciting role you will:
- Supervising subordinates and other 3rd party services for operation, preventive maintenance, permit update in accordance with regulatory requirements, industry standards, and industry best management practices
- • ordinates maintenance and repair activities of assigned facilities and systems
- Ensures active compliance of all operations and maintenance (O&M) activities and personnel with quality program, safety & health, environmental and continuous improvement objectives.
- Maintains close relationship with Government counterparts to ensure that work efforts are aligned with customer priorities and schedules.
- Anticipates future trends in personnel and consumables/material requirements.
- Writes operating procedures and decides best practices.
- Being a point of contact for any audit related of utilities.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who need an opportunities to develop yourself through a good solid team within the team? Then come and join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- Bachelor in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with least 5 years’ experience in similar position
- Experience on PLC, Instrumentation, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Familiar with SAP
- Familiar with food safety rules
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of fragrances and flavours. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer goods and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The company achieved sales of CHF 4.4 billion in 2013. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in 80 locations, the company has 9,500 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com
Review ( PT Givaudan Indonesia )
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
Menerapkan aturan yang tidak membuat karyawan merasa terkekang dalam bekerja. Lingkungan kerja yang ada cukup nyaman untuk menyelesaikan pekerjaan yang ada.
Perusahaan tidak memberikan kesempatan kepada karyawan untuk mengembangkan karirnya di perusahaan sehingga untuk jangka panjang mungkin kurang baik dan tidak menjanjikan.