As a Junior QMI Specialist, you are our internal expert to ensure the smooth process for development and improvement in operation. You will be part of the QMI team in our factory in Cimanggis and reporting directly to Head QM & Industrialization Indonesia. In this exciting role you will:
- Role as Document Controller to manage Quality Procedures and other quality documents.
- Perform food safety inspection and quality internal audit.
- Coordination with cross function team to follow up CAPA (corrective action and preventive action) from audits and nonconformance.
- Deliver basic food safety and quality training to shop floor level.
- Arrange regular quality reporting.
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who need a new challenge and bring excellent contribution to company? Then come and join us - and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- 2 years’s experience in the similar role and function.
- Preferably Bachelor degree from Food Technology or Chemical Engineering.
- Having excellent experience to use Ms.Office, especially for trend data analysis.
- Understand about Food Safety & Quality Requirements, FSSC 22000 standards will be more advantage.
- Experience to perform inspection and internal audit.
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of fragrances and flavours. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer goods and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The company achieved sales of CHF 4.4 billion in 2013. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in 80 locations, the company has 9,500 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com