Comextra Majora PT
Tugas dan Tanggung jawab :
- Melakukan pengawasan terhadap proses produksi
- Memberikan insturksi dan mengatur posisi pekerja di area produksi
- Mengontrol area kerja
- Melakukan pemeriksaan produk
- Usia maksimal 30 tahun
- Pendidikan minimal S1 Pertanian/Teknik Kimia
- Memiliki pengalaman kerja minimal 1 tahun di bidang industri
- Terbiasa melakukan pengawasan dan pengarahan kepada pekerja
- Mampu mengoperasikan komputer minimal MS. Office
|Industri||Perbaikan / Maintenance|
|Perusahaan||Comextra Majora PT lihat lowongan lihat review lihat profil|
P.T. Comextra Majora we are continually developing and up grading our produce and product quality performance. The main objective of this approach is directed to reinforce the whole system in such away that the desired quality level of our products, in relation to the food safety for the consumer, is sufficiently guaranteed. We have been implementing strictly guidelines on hygiene standard as well. With these circumstances in place, this improved and reinforced system should permanently have the confidence for the customer, trade chain parties and the government. We therefore ensure that "OUR QUALITY IS OUR PRIDE".
As a preventive quality assurance system, we are HACCP certified on October 26, 2005. In the mean time our cashew kernels product is Halal Certified, Kosher and Pareve certified as well.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
The history of P.T. Comextra Majora started in Makassar of South Sulawesi, Indonesia, in 1988, when Jimmy Wisan launched his business as a local trader of agricultural commodities seeking to facilitate farmers in the rural areas of Sulawesi with Ujung Pandang (now Makassar) being the local market. Assisted by an employee and a laborer, he initiated his business by hiring an old building at Jalan Andalas No.39, Makassar to accommodate an office, a warehouse, and also a drying ground for commodity processing and storage. During this time a business firm: U.D. Prakarsa Jaya Abadi, was established as his vehicle for his activities. In view of the on-growing business in 1990-1994, another company, P.T. Prakarsa Jaya Adycitra was set up specifically more directed to export activities while U.D. Prakarsa Jaya Abadi focused on local and inter-insular trading. From the start, the nature of our business has always been based on trustworthiness, professionalism and integrity. The first shipment of 25 tones of cocoa beans to the USA in 1991 marked the first export of the company. Since then, as favorable opportunities present themselves, other export commodities have accordingly been added such as seaweed, white pepper and raw cashew nuts. In the local trade, the company gained the Government's trust through BPPC and thus became the leading clove trading.
lowongan kerja rekomendasi
Comextra Majora PT
- Masih Bekerja
- HR (SDM)
- 23 Juni 2016
- Gaji & Benefit
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Manajemen
- Nilai & Budaya
- Jenjang Karir
- Perusahaan dengan lokasi yang strategis karena sangat mudah untuk dijangkau dan solideritas antar karyawan tetap terjaga dengan baik saat bekerja.
- Gaya kepemimpinan tangan besi, tidak peka terhadap bawahannya dan selalu mengabaikan apa yang menjadi keluhan bawahan serta tidak memberikan perhatian.