Experienced Android Developer
We’re looking for people who are passionate and interested in creating beautiful native mobile (Android) application with our sensor data technology and smart algorithm. You will play a leading role in our mobile engineering practice, implementing new features, improving performance, building beautiful user interfaces. You will work on a small SCRUM team and be part of an international and enthusiastic team to contribute to one of the biggest challenges in healthcare.
- Create high-quality, robust and stable native Android application
- Ensure & improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in Bandung and Rotterdam to define, design and develop new features
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
What we’d like to see from you:
- Rock-solid Android programming fundamentals
- At least 2 years experience in Android development
- A passion for delightful mobile user experience
- Apps you’ve shipped on the store that you’re proud to share
- A hunger for a fast-paced product-environment
- Enthusiasm to work within a multinational team
- You must be willing to work in Bandung (relocation package will be provided)
|Lokasi||Bandung, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Teknik Informatika (IT)|
|Perusahaan||SenseHealth Indonesia lihat lowongan|
Sense Indonesia is a subsidiary of Sense Health bv Netherlands. At Sense, we combine sensors, signal processing, and machine learning to create personal context awareness. Our leading technology platform connects smartphones and other wearables to a sensor cloud. With our intelligent algorithms, we transform the raw sensor data into real time human and environmental behavior measurements. And through our smart coaching engine we empower people to change.
Sense is growing! That is why we are always on the lookout for enthusiastic new talents who are passionate and interested in creating beautiful mobile and web applications for our sensor data platform to join our young and knowledgeable team in Bandung office.
To know more about Sense Health, please visit www.sense-health.com
For our current products, please check www.getbrightr.com and www.getgoalie.com.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
What we can offer you: Sharp, motivated co-workers in an informal and fun office environment An international team, with colleagues working in Western Europe Freedom and flexibility to develop both professional and personal skills A good salary and great benefits