- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree or Master's Degree of Civil Engineering, Urban Planning or Architecture
- Experienced in design field of infrastructure or township planning for more than 15 years in Indonesia.
- Overseas experiences will be welcome, as well (but not a must).
- Fluent in English.
Key tasks and capabilities but not limited to:
1) Manage Planning Team staffs and outsourced consultants to deliver the required packages of infrastructure & landscap design, building design with good quality in a timely manner.
Also during design:
- Time schedule,
- Quality and
Issues shall be well established and controlled as well.
2) Liaise with relevant departments for the above tasks such as QS team (still part of Planning Team), Financial, Infrastructure and Building Construction teams, Sales and Estate Teams as well.
Also attend meetings with BOD.
3) Handling the Master Plan of the whole KOTA Deltamas.
4) Dealing with local authorities for approval and consulting
5) Staff management.