- To provide installation and commissioning to customers when compressor equipment is delivered.
- To provide compressor equipment maintenance training to customers on-site.
- Perform the day-to-day service operations and activities for compressor equipment
- To repair and maintain equipment and deal with service cases on site.
- To contact with customers to identify general problems.
- To provide technical support for customers.
- To interact with sales team to provide efficient after sales service to customers.
- To keep relationship with technical team to give feedback about product’s quality issues on site.
- 3 year experience in a service position in a similar company however good fresh graduates may be considered
- Minimum Diploma Program Electrical
- Able to speak and write in English will be an advantage
- Have basic Microsoft Office Skill
- Have knowledge about Program Logic Control, Welding, and Inventor will be an advantage
- Positive attitude is a must!
- Must be a good listener and a positive team worker, Must be Customer Focused, and Have Good communication skill
- Applicants who have a SIM A license will have an advantage.
- We strongly encourage qualified applicants to apply.
Preferable candidate living in Surabaya