- Involve in the full product development cycle from design to manufacturing
- Perform design and development of firmware/software for embedded products
- Develop and perform firmware/software verification test plan and perform firmware/software verification qualification tests
- Document and source code maintenance
- Supervise and guide the other Firmware Engineers
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in developing firmware or software for microcontroller or microprocessors
- Experience in C/C#/C++, dotNet, Java
- Experience in developing drivers for embedded system
- Experience in firmware/software testing
- Able to travel when required
For more information, please access our website: www.pciltd.com.sg
By submitting your application, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data contained in your document by PCI Limited and or PCI Group of Companies, for the purpose of assessing your job application
Please note that only shortlisted applicants shall be notified.
Lowongan pekerjaan ini kemungkinan telah berakhir.
PT PCI Elektronik Internasional is a subsidiary Company of PCI Limited. PCI Limited is a leading Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) company headquartered in Singapore with 25 years of manufacturing experience in Batam. We serve global OEM customer, offering design/manufacturing services for the telecommunications, office automation, industrial, automotive and medical sector.
We started as a printed circuit board manufacturer in the heart of Silicon Valley, San Jose, in 1972. As demand for high-technology exploded, we added LCD and electronics contract manufacturing to our range of services.
We are one of the pioneer companies to identify Batam, Indonesia as a cost-efficient location. Our Batam factory was set up in 1990 and continues to operate today.
In 1994, we went public and became listed on the Singapore Stock Exchange.
In 2000, we divested our PCB and LCD manufacturing arms to fully focus on electronics contract manufacturing. We also foresaw the emergence of China as the world’s factory and started our Shanghai factory in 2000.
Today, we are growing beyond providing just manufacturing services; we have design solutions which can be used to our clients’ advantage.