Sushi Tei Bandung
- Ensure Operational Daily Operation are running well
- Act as Manager on Duty of store
- Supervising Staff
- Age maximum 35 year old
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- Good Interpersonal Skill, Able to work individual as well a good team player
- Fresh Graduate are welcome to apply
- Preferably 1 year experience as Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- To be placed in Bandung
- Full-Time position(s) available
Send your CV to Jl. Sumatra No. 9 Bandung
|Lokasi||Bandung, Jawa Barat|
|Industri||Makanan dan Minuman / Catering|
|Perusahaan||Sushi Tei Bandung lihat lowongan|
Sushi Tei opened its first outlet in Jakarta in 2003, bringing the renowned Japanese restaurant brand to sushi enthusiasts in Indonesia and then subsequently grown well, opening up new outlets in other major cities in Indonesia: Bandung, Surabaya, Medan, Bali, Makassar, Pekanbaru, Yogyakarta.
Best known for their simple-yet-modern approach to its open kitchen concept which allows its patrons to take a look at what's going on as their orders are being prepared. We also proud to have become the first sushi restaurant in Indonesia to feature the characteristic sushi bar with a conveyor belt. Paying attention not only to taste, we focus also on the quality of its food as well as service by implement the world-renowned HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) standard. It guarantees the quality and safety of all food, served at all Sushi Tei outlets.
Mengapa bergabung dengan kami?
NILAI PERUSAHAAN: 1. Good Value to Customer (Kualitas dan Harga yang baik untuk pelanggan) 2. Good Heart (Hati yang baik) 3. Hard work (Kerja keras) 4. Pride (Kebanggaan terhadap pekerjaan) 5. Cleanliness (Kebersihan)